Graduate Career Advice
Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. Gloria Steinem
Looking for your dream job after you graduate?
When you’re in college, the reality of the work environment can seem worlds apart. Your goal has been to get that essay in on time, get that higher grade. Now, it’s coming to an end…. How can you convert your hard earned degree into a job that you love? To ensure that you enter the working world in a role that challenges you and opens a range of opportunities to you requires planning and time – regard it as another college module!
We will help you to –
- Understand what inspires you and what is important to you personally and professionally
- Understand the skills you have acquired in college and how useful they are to employers
- Decide which employers you wish to target
- Explore your fears, such as…I’ve no ‘real work’ experience – why would employers pick me?
- Keep your expectations realistic
- Learn how to network
- Prepare your CV
- Once you have an interview, we will help to ensure that you make the best of this opportunity